Admission Information of Scholarship for the Postgraduates Program in Beihang
University Sponsored by Chinese Government 2012
About the Program
Overseas students, who want to study for Master's Degree and Doctoral Degree at Beihang University (BUAA), will be welcome to apply for the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University sponsored by Chinese Government Scholarship. The University Postgraduates Program at BUAA is a full scholarship program, covering tuition fees, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., but not international travel expenses. The program will be open around the early September 2012 and the study period is 2 to 3 years for master program and 3 to 4 years for doctoral program.
For master program, the applicants should hold Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35; for doctoral program, the applicants should hold Master Degree and be under the age of 40.
Applicants should have good command of English or Chinese and the ability to take courses in English or Chinese.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
- Highest education diploma (notarized photocopy or original), or certificate of expected graduation time from the University studying in currently
- Study or research plan (no less than 500 words)
- Two recommendation letters from professors or experts
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination
- The results of TOEFL, IELTS or HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), or English and Chinese proficiency certificates if holding
The language of documents should be in Chinese or English or attached with translation in Chinese or English.
Note: Applicants will be welcome to hand over all the above-mentioned required application documents to BUAA when applying. Applicants are permitted to provide the photocopies of highest education diploma and transcripts without notarized or original ones and not to provide the Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination at first, but they should submit all the required documents within two weeks after they are granted as successful candidates or ranked in the waiting list.
For the details please log on the Website of International School of BUAA and download the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- To choose the specialties offered at Beihang University:
- To make the online application for Chinese Government Scholarship at first through the website of CSC (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn), fill up the Application Form, submit the completed Application Form and get a series number on line and print the Application Form according to the requirements; please note that the “Agency No.” of Beihang University is 10006.
- The instruction language for the University Postgraduates Program at BUAA will be English or Chinese. Applicants are required to choose the instruction language when applying. One year Chinese training program can be arranged for the students who cannot take courses in English.
- To mail the required applications documents to International Student Affairs Office of International School, Beihang University before March 20, 2012.
The results of admission will be publicized before June 1, 2012. The Admission Notice and related documents will be mailed to the successful candidates around the middle of July 2012.
- Mr. GU, Ms GAO,
- TEL: 86-10-82339165, 86-10-82316488,
- FAX: 86-10-82339165
- EMAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website of China Scholarship Council: http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
- ADDRESS: International School of Beihang University, No. 37 Xueyuan Road Haidian District Beijing 100191, P.R. China