A Full Time and Full Scholarship Program
International students, who want to study for Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree at Beihang University (BUAA), are welcome to apply for the Postgraduates Program of Chinese Government Scholarship at Beihang University . The Postgraduates Program of Chinese Government Scholarship at Beihang University is a full time program with full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., but not the international travel expenses. The program will start in early September 2020 and the study period is 2 to 2.5 years for master program and 4 years for doctoral program.
For master program, the candidates should have Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35; for doctoral program, the candidates should have Master Degree and be under the age of 40.
Applicants should have good command of English or Chinese and be able to take courses in English or Chinese. The majors sponsored by the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University do not include language study, such as Chinese, English and etc..
Application Documents Required
All the documents should be in duplicate. And the language of documents should be in English or Chinese or attached with translations in English or Chinese.
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
2. Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the university studying currently;
3. Notarized Transcripts or Original Ones;
4. Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words);
5. Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts;
6. The Results of TOEFL, IELTS or HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), or English / Chinese Proficiency Certificates for the applicants whose educational language is not English or Chinese;
7. Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination. Download Here
8. Photocopy of Remittance Receipt for Application Fee (RMB￥400 Yuan or US$70)(*Remittance);
9. Resume (explanations must be made if there is any career break/gap between study or employment);
10. Photocopy of First Page of Passport (the information page);
11. The List of Application Documents and Post Address confirmed. Download Here
For more details and FAQ on Program, please visit the website of International School of Beihang University and click the column accordingly.
▫ Beneficiary Name: BEIHANG UNIVERSITY
▫ Account No.: 0200006209026400229
▫ Beneficiary Banker's Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Beijing Dongsheng Road Branch, Beijing, China
▫ Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
▫ Note: Application Fee paid in cash would not be accepted.
Application Procedures and Admission Schedule
• Specialty Catalogues of Master Program (BUAA-CSC) Download Here
• Name List of Supervisors in Master Programs for International Students Download Here
• Specialty Catalogues of Doctoral Program (BUAA-CSC) Download Here
• The Curricula for International Postgraduates Download Here
• Program Advisors:Prof. YI Xiaosu, Prof. GAO Xia Mr. SU Li
• Telephone number:+86-10-82339458, 82316488, 82339326
• Website of International School of Beihang University:http//is.buaa.edu.cn
• Website of China Scholarship Council:http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn
• Address:International School of Beihang University, No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R. China