for Financial Aid to Take Part in International Conference
The followings are the application procedures for financial aid by International School to take part in international conference:
Step one: Check the qualifications by yourself检查是否具有申请资格
1. The applicant should be a master ' s degree candidate or a doctoral degree candidate
2. The applicant must be the first author of his or her paper. If the supervisor is the first author, the applicant can be the second author.
3. The applicant must make oral presentation at the conference (not including poster presentation)
4. The conference should be on the Lists of Recommended International Conferences or recommended by International School, eg, IBCAST.
5. Each master's degree candidate or doctoral degree candidate has only one chance to get the financial aid during his or her study in BUAA.
Step two: Go to Office 204 of International School with the following materials提交以下材料到国际学院204