Undergraduate Program Taught in English of Beihang University 2022
1.Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, between the ages of 18 and 25, in good physical and mental health, and have attained a senior high school diploma.
2.Applicants should meet the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC.
3.Applicants should have good command of English and be able to take courses in English. All the applicants should pass the English Level Test at the beginning of the first semester at Beihang University.
Online Application Start Date: November 1, 2021
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
（Applicants need to submit online application information and scanned copies of application materials before this date）
Registration Date: September, 2022
（The specific date will be published on the admission notice）
School of Electronic and Information Engineering
Electronic Information Engineering
School of Aeronautic Science and Engineering
Flight Vehicle Design and Engineering
School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation
School of Transportation Science and Engineering
School of General Engineering（International Model School）
School of Economics and Management
International Economics and Trade
Application Procedures and Required Documents
Step 1: Apply Online
Apply online athttp://admission.buaa.edu.cn.
Step 2: Prepare and Submit Documents Online
Submit the scanned copies of all the required application documents online:
1. Application Form for Undergraduate Program (automatically generated by online application system)
2. Personal information page in the passport (ordinary passport)(Applicants in mainland China also need to submit the copy of the current valid visa page or residence permit page)
3. Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of expected graduation date from the high school studying currently
4. Notarized Transcripts
5. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination Click here to download "Foreigner Physical Examination Form "
6. The results of TOEFL, IELTS, or English Proficiency Certificate for the applicant whose educational language is not English (90 or above in TOEFL, 6.0 or above in IELTS)
7. Certificate from the financial guarantor of the applicant and bank statement Click here to download the template of "Financial Guarantee Letter"
8. Non-Criminal Record Report
9. An Integrity Commitment Letter to ensure the authenticity of all the application materials you provide Click here to download the Integrity Commitment Letter template
10. Applicants under the age of 18 (born after September 1 2004) should provide certified documents of designation signed by their entrusted legal guardians in China Click here to download Procedure of Guardian Notarization Documents for the Applicant under the Age of 18
*The language of documents should be in English or Chinese or attached with translations in English or Chinese.
*Hard copies of the documents are not required in the application 2022.
*After the online application is submitted successfully, please pay attention to the online application system and email in time.
Evaluation and Admission Procedures
1. Application Review
Applications submitted with all the information and materials correct and completed will be reviewed by Beihang University.
2. Integrative Test
Applicants who have passed the Application Review will be admitted to the integrative test. The method and time of the integrative test will be informed in advance.
3. Pre-admission Notice
4. Official Admission Result
The admission decision is based on a comprehensive evaluation of the application review and integrative test.
Fees & Study Duration
Application Fee: RMB 400 Yuan Click here for the tips on application fee payment method.
Tuition Fee: RMB 30,000 Yuan /Yr.
Insurance: RMB 3,200 Yuan /4 Yr.
Study Period: 4 Years. The maximum period is 6 years
International Students Dormitory, double room with a bathroom: 750 Yuan/Month, per bed*
* Accommodation fees may be adjusted. Bills of water and electricity are not included.
Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program
Beihang University Self-Supported Foreign Students Scholarship for Freshmen
Since 2007, Beihang University has established the Self-Supported Foreign Students Scholarship for freshmen with excellent study attitude, academic performance and overall performance. The scholarships include tuition waivers of different amounts in the first academic year (100%, 80%, 50,or 20% free). Students with outstanding academic and overall performance can apply for the scholarship of free tuition and living allowance (RMB 2500 Yuan per month) in the first academic year after interview. Click here to download "Application Form for Beihang University Self-Supported Foreign Students Scholarship for Freshmen"
Starting from the second academic year, students can continue to apply for scholarships based on their academic achievements and performance in the previous academic year.
Note: Please submit the 《Application Form for Beihang University Self-Supported Foreign Students Scholarship for Freshmen》 together with the application materials through the online application system, otherwise it will be deemed as not applying for the scholarship.
Supervision and Guarantee Mechanism
The recruitment of international students is supervised by the supervision office of Beihang University, which requires the enrollment plan shall be open, the selection methods shall be fair, and the admission results shall be publicized.
International School, Beihang University
No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R. China
TEL: +86-10-82316937, +86-10-82339158,+86-10-82317685, +86-10-82316488
Wechat ID: IntlBeihang