I. Application qualification
1. Applicants should meet the requirements of international student enrollment at Beihang University.
2. Applicants should apply for Chinese Government Scholarship - Bilateral program through the dispatching authorities of your home country (Type A program).
* No pre-admission letter is provided for other types of scholarships.
II. Application Period: December 1, 2020 - the beginning of April, 2021
III. Application Procedure
1. Send the application materials via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of "Application for Pre-Admission letter of Chinese Government Scholarship - Bilateral Programs".
2. Failure to submit completed information or application for other types of scholarship programs as required will not be accepted.
IV. Application Materials
1. Award Letter for the Chinese Government Scholarship Candidate issued by the dispatching authorities of your home country (not required).
2. Application Form for Professional Program at Beihang University. Click to download the form
3. Highest educational certificate and transcript (with the official seal of the school).
4. Study plan (no less than 800 words, in Chinese or English).
5. HSK certificate (not required).
6. The page with personal information in the passport (ordinary passport, validation until after March 1, 2022).
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (in Chinese or English, with the official seal of the hospital).
8. Non-criminal Record Report or Non-criminal Record Commitment (The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application. If applicant is unable to provide Non-criminal Record Report, as a substitute, applicant should explain the situation and provide a non-criminal record commitment in handwriting). Click to download the non-criminal record commitment template
* Notarized Chinese or English translations are required for all materials not in Chinese or English.
* The applicant shall be responsible for the authenticity of the materials.
V. Review Basis and Results Notification
1. International School of Beihang University will evaluate and assess the applicants' academic performance, language level, comprehensive quality, academic ability and scientific research results (interview) according to the relevant enrollment regulations and requirements of Beihang University.
2. The review result will be notified and the scanned copies of the Pre-admission letter will be sent by the International School by email in two weeks after complete application materials received.
VI. Contact Information
Address: International School, Beihang University
37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org