Undergraduate-Undergraduate Program in English
Undergraduate Program Taught in English of Beihang University 2023
Beihang University, established in 1952, is the first university in China focusing on aeronautical and astronautical education and research, and one of the "Double First-Class" universities in China. In the 70 years since it founded, Beihang has become a top, World-renowned comprehensive, research-oriented university in China.
The university has a flourishing discipline and distinctive features, it covers 11 disciplines, including engineering, sciences, management, humanities, law, economics, philosophy, education, medicine, art and inter-discipline. It has obvious comparative advantages in aerospace, instruments, materials, software, control, computer, mechanics, transportation and other disciplines.
Beihang implements the “Global Campus Plan” to extend the Beihang campus to all corners of the world and let its students fully enjoy global high-quality educational resources.
1.Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, meet the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC.
2.Applicants must in good physical and mental health, with proper moral conduct, friendly to China,between the ages of 18 and 22, and have attained a senior high school diploma.
3.Applicants whose native language is not English should submit the results of TOEFL, IELTS, or English Proficiency Certificate (90 or above in TOEFL, 6 or above in IELTS).
Online Application Start Date: November 1, 2022
Application Deadline: May 30, 2023
(Applicants need to submit online application information and scanned copies of application materials before this date）
Registration Date: September, 2023
(The specific date will be published on the admission notice)
Step 1: Complete the registration and pay the application fee
Apply online at http://admission.buaa.edu.cn.
Follow the requirements online to complete the application form and pay the application fee.
Step 2: Submit the application documents online
Submit the scanned copies of the required documents online:
1. Copy of the page with personal information in the passport (ordinary passport), the expiry date should after September 30th, 2023)
(Applicants in mainland China also need to submit the copy of the current valid visa page or residence permit page)
2.Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one).Certificate of expected graduation date from the high school studying currently can also be accepted.
3. The transcripts that covers all subjects in high school (original one or notarized photocopy)
4. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination within the validity period of 6 months Click here to download "Foreigner Physical Examination Form "
5. The results of TOEFL, IELTS, or English Proficiency Certificate for the applicant whose native language is not English (90 or above in TOEFL, 6 or above in IELTS)
6. Certificate from the financial guarantor of the applicant and bank statement Click here to download the template of "Financial Guarantee Letter"
7. Birth certificate and documentation of the nationality of the applicant's parents at the time of birth, including the proof of permanent resident abroad
8. Non-Criminal Record Report
9. An Integrity Commitment Letter to ensure the authenticity of all the application materials you provide Click here to download the Integrity Commitment Letter template
10. Applicants under the age of 18 till September 1, 2023 should submit the notarial certificate of Guardian's Guarantee. The guardian should be an adult who lives in Beijing with financial resources. Click here to download Procedure of Guardian Notarization Documents for the Applicant under the Age of 18
11. Other documents required by Beihang University
* The language of documents should be in English or Chinese or attached with translations in English or Chinese.
* Hard copies of the documents are not required in the application 2023.
* After the online application is submitted successfully, please pay attention to the status of the online application system and personal email in time.
Pay 400 Yuan application fee online. The application fee will not be refunded whether the application is successful or not. Click here for the tips on application fee payment method.
Tuition Fees & Study Duration
Study Period: 4 Years, the maximum period is 6 years
Tuition Fees: 30,000 Yuan /Yr.
Insurance: 3,200 Yuan /4 Yr. (All students must buy insurance after admission.)
International Students Dormitory, double room（with a bathroom）: 750 Yuan/Month, per bed*
* International Students Dormitory shall be applied in advance.
*Accommodation fee may be adjusted, and the cost does not include utilities.
·Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program
·Beihang University Self-Supported Foreign Students Scholarship for Freshmen
Beihang University provides Foreign Students Scholarship for freshmen with excellent study attitude, academic performance and overall performance. The scholarship is divided into full scholarship and tuition waiver scholarship. The full scholarship include free tuition and living allowance (RMB 2500 Yuan per month) in the first academic year after interview. The tuition fee remission scholarship is a waiver of the tuition fee (100%, 80%, 50%, 20%) for the first academic year. Starting from the second academic year, students can continue to apply for scholarships based on their academic achievements and performance in the previous academic year.
Note: please submit the freshman scholarship application form together with the admission application materials through the online application system, otherwise it will be deemed not to apply for scholarship.
School of Electronic and Information Engineering
Electronic Information Engineering
School of Aeronautic Science and Engineering
Flight Vehicle Design and Engineering
School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation
School of Transportation Science and Engineering
School of Economics and Management
International Economics and Trade
Evaluation and Admission Procedures
Supervision and Guarantee Mechanism
The recruitment of international students is supervised by the supervision office of Beihang University, which requires the enrollment plan shall be open, the selection methods shall be fair, and the admission results shall be publicized.
International School, Beihang University,
No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R. China
Wechat ID: IntlBeihang