The Dragon Boat Festival Holiday 2022 starts from June 3 to June 5, 2022. On June 3 (Friday), All the courses will be canceled. Academic schedule on June 4 (Saturday) and June 5 (Sunday) will be carried out online according to the timetable normally.
International School may have your attention to health safety and personal security during the vacation. Warm reminders are as follows:
1. All students on campus are requested to strictly follow《Code of conduct for students during closed-loop management》，insist on “not leave the campus unless necessary”, reduce delivery and prohibit takeout food from entering campus, take the nucleic acid test on time, consciously implement all regulations on the epidemic prevention and control.
2. Complete the daily report on time and truthfully every day; Once symptoms such as fever, fatigue, and coughing occur, please avoid contact with others, wear a mask, go to a designated hospital for medical treatment as soon as possible, and report to school in time. Attend class, and enter the laboratory without illness.
3. Actively cooperate with the school's epidemic prevention work, timely report the trip related to COVID-19, actively cooperate with the inquiry work, implement nucleic acid testing, health observation and other epidemic prevention requirements.
4. Strengthen self-protection, wear masks scientifically, Strengthen exercise, maintain regular work and rest habits to ensure the health of yourself and your family.
5. Abide by the local laws and regulations and cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control measures of the local government.
6. Never use nor sell drugs. Cherish life and stay away from drugs.
7. Comply with traffic laws and regulations, pay attention to traffic safety, and strictly prohibit driving gas motorcycles or unlicensed electric vehicles.
8. Please be aware of fire safety: do not smoke in the dormitory; do not use high-power electrical appliances.
9. In case of emergency, please dial 010-82317110 to the Security Department of the university and contact the International School.
June 2, 2022